1. What puts you in a creative mood?
Traveling, seeing an exhibition, architecture, seeing a piece of art, watching photography,
visiting blogs, discussions.
2. What puts you in a silly mood?
My children, sometimes friends, sometimes something I see or hear in the media, being tipsy.
3. What puts you in a contemplative mood?
A book, nature, paintings, a discussion, music.
4. What puts you in a competitive mood?
I'm usually not a competitor, but I like some emulation, it depends if it is worth it, in my opinion of course.
5. If you consider yourself a talkative person, what puts you in a quiet mood? If you consider yourself a quiet person, what puts you in a talkative mood?
I am usually a reserved, quiet person, but I can be very talkative depending on the subject, again, traveling, decoration, art, emotions, projects, feelings, music, but I avoid talking about politics and religion. I keep my opinions to myself, or I can get very upset. lol!
6. What can a person do that will instantly put you in a sexy mood?
It rather has to do with a person's behavior, if there is sexual tension, if he smiles and has a sparkle in his eyes, if he moves like a cat, smells good, teases me, if he very subtly courts me, lets me know he's attracted by me, if he touches me and I feel sparkles or even goosebumps. That is what I would call good chemistry and terribly arousing.
Bonus: What song puts you in a sexy mood? If possible post a link to the song so that we can listen to it.
Some good jazz, saxophone. I really don't have one in mind right now, but I heard Justin Nozuka recently, and I like him.




3 comments:
I'm the same when it comes to a certain kind of tingling touch. Mmmm... ;)
I think our answers were almost the same on most! Maybe we're soul sisters. :)
Cheeky & Aphrodite - I think we have quite a few things in common :)
Post a Comment