What would you never do?
Zoophilia, scatology, pedophilia, necrophilia, piercing with needles, things that hurt
What do you want to try as you like the idea of it?
MFM, DP, light bondage, spanking, maybe fisting, role-playing. Yet, after over 20 years of vanilla sex, I'm pretty open-minded and maybe would enjoy things that look scary to me, but as long as I haven't tried...
![]() |
| Bruno Dayan |
Toe sucking, blindfolding, having sex in public places, anal sex
What did you try and didn't like?
I never disliked anything I tried, but I would not like BDSM, nor having hot wax splilled on me, not sure I would like to have my nipples clamped, however, as I said, as long as I haven't tried, I would be unable to say if I like it or not.
![]() |
| Mikal Binds Please also check the other sexy players Hedone Heelsnstockings Playfully Yours Secret Scorpio |


6 comments:
1. Oh yeah, NOT doing the animal thing either. I forgot that on my list.
2. It all seems scary until you understand the intent, have a safe partner, and go slowly. Come here, I'll spank you ;-)
3. Wow Frenchy, you try to sound so "vanilla"...Ha!
4. Honey 12 months ago I said I didn't like BDSM. There is a lot in that realm that I don't like...most of it in fact. However--blindfolds, bondage--it's BDSM Frenchy :-)
Glad to have you telling all again.
-H
you have to try hot wax! if done correctly it is heavenly.. pics on my blog last week of me covered in wax from my birthday candle.
come see me I played :)
Yes to hot wax!!! Incredible electicity it generates.
You are adventuresome!
Love it!
xo
I'm with you on your answers to #1. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Hedone - Thank you for your comments and encouragement. Let's see where I'll be in a year from now...
Heelsnstocking and Drenchxoxo - I had a look at your pics... ok, so next time I have sex... maybe with Christmas candles ;) and thanks for stopping by!
Vixen - Am I? I think you are much more than I am in your own way!
TemptingSweet99 - Your are most welcome! :)
Post a Comment