![]() |
| Lady Godiva by John Collier Click |
I am the amazon, the wild woman, the warrior and the explorer
My eyes are set on the stars that will lead me to foreign lands
Where I hunt and fight against all odds
I fear nothing nor no one to trouble my peace
I am the amazon, the wild woman, the warrior and the explorer
My tired body is longing for some rest under the starry sky
In a green meadow, in the shadow of a willow or a chestnut tree
My bow and shield resting on my side among the fireflies
I am the amazon, the wild woman, the warrior and the explorer
In the secret of the night, in the arms of my beloved I long to rest
Yet my warrior was nowhere to be found, nor did he hear my call, and left
I will go my way through the deserts , over the mountains, across the seas
I am the amazon, the wild woman, the warrior and the explorer
I will hunt and fight and lead my lonely life, fending for the pure land of my ancestors
And during the evening gatherings with my sisters, I will think
Of this fair warrior, who will take me in his arms under the stars
and cover my body with burning kisses in a dance of the senses

9 comments:
I love how the colors in the main picture and the click-thru compliment each other. And of course, you look great!
HHNT
Such a beautiful, heartfelt piece.
And the click-through! Truly wondrous and arousing!
Happy HNT!
Such powerful words, and when coupled with such a wonderful click thru, the mind boggles!
Lovely HNT Frenchy ;)
JM xx
Delicious, poem and especially the picture...
You look every bit the strong, wild, sensual and passionate amazon clad in black and scarlet in this sexy shot... xx
Your sexiest pic yet. Fantastic!
First time here. What a lovely blog. I will be back.
BM
I agree with Max, the sexiest pic yet! A sexy pic and strong, inspiring, wonderful words.
Hubman - Can't help it, my favourite colour is red!
Muffin - As always, I try my best and thank you for the lovely compliments.
JM - You are always so kind!
1manview - the picture was recued from the robbery, there are very few left unfortunately.
Cheeky - The amazon is very thankful and smiling, may my wanderings bring me to Australia one day!
Max - Wow, thank you, my friend!
Blak Matrixx - Welcome! Your blog is lovely too. It moves me.
Post a Comment