1. I am so looking forward to cover you with butterfly kisses, eskimo kisses, hold you in my arms, cuddle you and make you giggle!
2. I’ll take care of the rest later.
3. When you get all soft and mellow, I melt.
4. Loving my (not so) little ones is a big part of my life.
5. If you need anything, just ask.
6. I’ll soon be on a trip.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to have dinner with my family at the restaurant, tomorrow my plans include sleeping, shopping, reading, and cooking and Sunday, I want to start organise my trip!

1 comment:
1. Oh ... I hope so!
2. See #1
3. So that's the way to seduce you.
4. For me as well.
5. Are there any limits?
6. Take me along.
7. Exciting! Bon voyage. Post photos.
Post a Comment